In order to develop targeted content for the SA visitor, we collect personally unidentifiable information such as: browser type and version, the operation system of the computer you are viewing the site on, the Internet Service Provider you use to connect to the Internet and which pages on the site you access during a visitor session.
The SA web site also employs “cookies,” which allow us to better tailor the content of the web site to your specific browsing needs. The cookies used on the SA site contain no personally identifiable information unless you provide that information directly to us via site form, survey or other opt-in method. While you do not have to have cookies enabled to browse the SA site, specific site features may require that cookies are enabled.
Terms & Conditions of Use
BY USING THE SA WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE SET FORTH HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SA WEBSITE.
- As A Condition Of You Use Of This Website And The Services Contained Therein, You Represent And Warrant To SA That You Will Not Use This Website For Any Purpose That Is Unlawful Or Prohibited By These Terms, Conditions, And Notices.
- The Information, Products, And Services Included On This Website May Include Inaccuracies Or Typographical Errors. Changes Are Periodically Added To The Information Herein. SA May Make Improvements And/Or Changes To This Website At Any Time. Advice Received Via This Website Should Not Be Relied Upon For Personal, Legal Or Financial Decisions And You Should Consult An Appropriate Professional For Specific Advice Tailored To Your Situation.
- SA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- SA HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS FOR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL SA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL. CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO THE SAS WEBSITE OF CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Miami-Dade County, Miami, Florida, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Website. Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and SA as a result of your use of this Website. These terms and conditions are subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained herein is in derogation of SA’s obligation to comply with government, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Website or information provided to or gathered with respect to such use. If any terms or conditions herein are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most clearly matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- This document sets forth the terms and conditions between the user and SA with respect to this Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written with respect to the Website. A printed version of this document and any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this document to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters and/or data mentioned herein are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product or event. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.